Tubus System creates value for property owners through modern renovation of pipes in properties. Tubus System builds new pipes inside the old ones and creates an environmentally friendly and cost effective alternative for all property renovation.
In 2016 Hans Sönksen, COO of Tubus System International AB, discovered Loops when he was looking for a digital tool to help educate coworkers at a distance and in workshops. The company operates in several European countries and needed the possibility to use both film and text in different languages in their education.
By building loops using the educational material that Tubus System needs, they have managed to transform from an analog education to a digital educational platform that is always accessible.
Today Tubus System uses Loops for:
- Global educational programme for Tubus System’s technicians
- In-house skills development for all employees
- Make sure that new employees have the right prerequisites to do their job
- Give access to information digitally when it is needed
- Provide equivalent education regardless of what country it is conducted in
- Shorten the trainee period through more efficient transferring of knowledge
- Validate that all employees have the correct knowledge according to task
- Reduce travelling
“I think it is a phenomenal advantage that our employees always have access to their loops and that knowledge creates a sense of security for them.”Hans Sönksen